Monday, January 16, 2006
It's Definitely a Monday!

Add the cats deciding to knock over our large lava lamp (we use it as a nightlight), a rather focused day at work with no food (because I forgot) and a preschooler who follows me around like I was the Pied Piper, and it's been a day.

I'm actually sitting down and trying to get a real start on one of my stories instead of having a dozen or so ideas that I write down and never get much further. At the moment I'm trying to decide what to aim it towards. Could be mild, could be spicy - could be epub, could be paper.... How the HECK do you decide????

I'm tempted to aim it toward erotic epub and see if I can get started there. It's a paranormal called Raven's White Hart, the first in a series called The Gioghan.

Sigh

I must be the absolute Queen of Analysis Paralysis. It's a whole lot easier in the realm of technical books....

- Maura

1 Comments

  1. For what it's worth, I say make it as spicy as you can and see where it goes :D


Post a Comment