Saturday, February 18, 2006
The hilarious critique comment
So, I had the first two chapters of my WIP to a small local critique group I belong to. The last meeting (when I didn't have anything ready to look at), one of our members pointed out another person's WIP had an issue - "Everything is blue!" We all laughed and it got fixed.

Today it was my turn. Somehow I had subconsciously set up one of my secondary characters so she was acting like a dog! She snarled, she growled, ROTFLMAO. I about fell out of my chair and for a little while all I could think of was the crit group member's comment that she didn't read paranormals but for the first 2/3 of the offering, she thought it was my heroine's psychic dog!

It's really funny sometimes what other people see that never would have dawned on you!

1 Comments

  1. LMAO. Doesn't everyone snarl and growl? My characters certainly do!


Post a Comment