Saturday, July 22, 2006
Dvorak -- End of Week 1
My keyboard stickers arrived yesterday and I immediately set about applying them to the various keyboards I use. I'm actually a little surprised at the fact they make as much of a difference as they do.

They fit the various keyboards really well - I'm impressed.

I'm still having some interesting issues with a few letters - like 's'. I have absolutely no idea why I'm still reaching for an s where there isn't one now AND wasn't one before either.

Maybe a wire is crossed somewhere?

2 Comments

  1. Hey Maura, haven't seen you around much. I hope the carpal tunnel gets under control. I haven't visited in awhile so I'm not fully up-to-date (and don't know all of what you've had done) but I do know a few people who've had the surgery, and they are sooo glad they did. So if it does come to that, be reassured I've heard nothing but good things.

    Good luck with everything, and keep on writing :)


  2. Maura, you have my COMPLETE sympathy with that keyboard!!!!! God, I don't know how you've had the "guns" to stick with the switch. I would have thrown that little biatch across the room by now.

    You go, girl!


Post a Comment