Saturday, July 22, 2006
Jewelry Projects
A few folks have asked to see what jewelry I've been working on lately so I decided to inflict them on everyone rather than try to remember who all asked so I can email them individually.

So here you go....

These are all chainmail - made from lots of little rings that I weave together. I buy the rings instead of making my own like some folks do.

This is a choker made from enameled copper. It's not really as dark a pink as it looks.



This is an enameled copper necklace and earring set. No findings yet.



This is the same set (basically) in sterling.



This is a sterling choker.



And this is a sterling set as well. The earrings for this set also match the choker above.



I do make other types of jewelry as well and might even get around to taking pictures of those as well.

5 Comments

  1. ooooooooooooooo pretty *S*


  2. Very cool!

    I like the second set the best. :)


  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for posting those!


  4. these are beautiful, maura.


  5. Wow. Those pieces are AMAZING. That choker, in particular, is to die for. I haven't tried working in this medium yet. Can you recommend any books on it? Did you mostly teach yourself, or did you take a class?


Post a Comment