Saturday, July 22, 2006
Jewelry Projects
A few folks have asked to see what jewelry I've been working on lately so I decided to inflict them on everyone rather than try to remember who all asked so I can email them individually.

So here you go....

These are all chainmail - made from lots of little rings that I weave together. I buy the rings instead of making my own like some folks do.

This is a choker made from enameled copper. It's not really as dark a pink as it looks.



This is an enameled copper necklace and earring set. No findings yet.



This is the same set (basically) in sterling.



This is a sterling choker.



And this is a sterling set as well. The earrings for this set also match the choker above.



I do make other types of jewelry as well and might even get around to taking pictures of those as well.

6 Comments

  1. ooooooooooooooo pretty *S*


  2. Very cool!

    I like the second set the best. :)


  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for posting those!


  4. Beautiful jewelry! You are so talented!


  5. these are beautiful, maura.


  6. Wow. Those pieces are AMAZING. That choker, in particular, is to die for. I haven't tried working in this medium yet. Can you recommend any books on it? Did you mostly teach yourself, or did you take a class?


Post a Comment