Sunday, October 08, 2006
My Poor Neglected Blog
So I have been (somewhat gently) reminded by friends that my poor blog has been languishing on my cruise from last month. I have more days of the cruise but I'm going to have to get on a blog schedule so it doesn't languish so long.

In the meantime, I've been working like mad on the Project-That-Would-Not-Ship at the day job and my software test book that is on deadline.

This weekend I did take the time to go to the Emerald City Writers Conference in Bellevue, WA. I had a great time, had two great pitches with editors and agents and went away more motivated than when I arrived.

The first task is to get the Test Book on the way to the editor and then I need to write the synopsis for Raven's White Hart!

1 Comments

  1. YAY!!! The blog is alive again!


Post a Comment