Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Various Stuff
Just some updates on various items this week:

The 14 pages of marketing questionnaire for the non-fiction book has been completed and turned in to the publisher. I have no idea what is next on that front but my agent wants me to consider another project he has. He's supposed to call me after the 27th so we can discuss it. I'm not truly convinced that I really want to take on another non-fic project yet.

Still arguing with myself over the synopsis for Raven's White Hart. It's surprisingly difficult to boil the story down into a coherent and interesting synopsis. Bleh.

Now I'm trying to get Yule presents purchased and hidden (in places I remember where they are) and getting various food ready for Thursday's Thanksgiving at my sister-in-law's house. It should by relatively casual so we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments

Post a Comment