Friday, December 22, 2006
Congratulations to Dakota
Dakota Cassidy, an author friend of mine who has patiently mentored me on my journey to publish fiction, got TERRIFIC news today and I wanted to take a second to share in her joy.....

Dakota is now the proud owner of a 2 book deal with Berkeley!!!

Accidental Werewolf will be the first one out and I'm dying to read it as she finishes it! (I read the proposal but it's not the same - I'm convinced proposals are close cousins to synopses and aren't meant to be exciting. That's so I feel better when working on this synopsis of mine and thinking every 2.5 minutes "Man, this SUCKS.!)

More details are available on Dakota's blog post but I have to say two things.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!

and

I TOLD YOU SO, DAMMIT!!!!

2 Comments

  1. LOLLOLLOLLOL--thanks, babe!

    Never could have done it without ya :)

    DC :)


  2. Woot! Congrats Dakota! That is awesome news and right on time for the holidays!


Post a Comment