Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Dakota Tagged Me!
http://carnalcomedy.blogspot.com/

Let's see a test of the new template. :)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Software Tester
2. Waitress
3. EMT
4. Secretary

Four places I've lived:
1. Ventura, CA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Seattle, WA

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Steak
3. Sesame Chicken
4. Cheesie French Fries

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. My Fair Lady
2. The Abyss
3. Sixth Sense
4. (none)

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Knitty Gritty
2. How its Made
3. Meet the Ancestors
4. Battlefield Detectives

Four Places I've Traveled:
1. U.K
2. Scotland
3. China
4. Does an Alaska cruise count?

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
1. www.woot.com
2. www.slickdeals.com
3. Yasmine Galenorn's Site
4. Seattle Times

Four people I'm tagging to do this too:
1. Yasmine
2. Lacey
3. Cheyenne
4. Mackenzie

2 Comments

  1. I am absolutely SOLD! I've already contacted them about my site. And I will SO take on your challenge! Bring it on! (in a few hours, when I get home from work ;-)


  2. Okay, okay, I played tag!


Post a Comment