Friday, December 08, 2006
Whew -- maybe a respite from the Dreaded Day Job Soon
Trying to get the deployment of my latest project at the Dreaded Day Job out and working could possibly be termed a comedy of errors IF it weren't so tragic and so annoying. Once the deployment has been completed and verified, I may have a little bit of time for me again - at least until the next crisis.

I'm still working on the synopsis for Raven's White Hart and completing it. After that I have the expansion of the Tort & Retort story for resubmission and then Eyes of Jade that needs a synopsis/outline.

I heard from my production editor on the non-fiction book and I am due galleys back on that by the end of February with three weeks for revisions. I still haven't decided whether or not to take on the other non-fiction book my agent wants me to take. Sigh - decisions.

0 Comments

Post a Comment