Thursday, March 01, 2007
Snow? In March?
Now when I moved to Puget Sound from Southern California, I spent several years adjusting to the point I didn't always have to wear heavy coats. We had a few snow days a year - nothing too bad and even I could cope.

But by March it was warming up to start to feel like Spring.

But this year we got 4-5 inches of snow on February 28th! What the heck???

About half remained after today - we'll see what is left tomorrow. At least it might have been good for C and M's snow tubing day after work.

2 Comments

  1. I KNOW! And he promised it wouldn't stick and it totally did. Bastards!


  2. Hey, Maura. Congratulations!

    You won a gift certificate from the drawing I hold every month. All you had to do was post to my Carys Weldon blog at http://carysweldonblog.blogspot.com/! Now, to receive it, all you have to do is email me at Jenntherichwriter@centurytel.net with your email address and I'll send it to you asap.

    Readers of your blog may be interested in checking out my blog and newsletter. I hold gift certificate drawings every month.

    Again, congratulations!
    Carys Weldon


Post a Comment