Sunday, April 29, 2007
Back from RT
Hallelujah!!! I had a terrific time, met and chatted with a lot of people, have some submissions to send out and had some strange personality transplant that turned me into -- gasp -- a social butterfly of some sort.

I finally got to meet Jaynie (who shared a room with my buddy Jo and myself and I hope I didn't scare her off)! I also spent a lot of time with my friends Jade Buchanan and Michelle Bardsley.

Some folks I merely got to meet in passing and would have loved to have an actual conversation but things moved fast sometimes. I was a bit bummed by this but oh well. I am, after all, about as far from important as it can get. LOL

I was thrilled to see old and new friends. I adored Jackie Frank as much as I thought I would. I loved meeting Joy and the other Joyfully Reviewed folks there. It's always terrific to see MacKenzie McKade, Cheyenne McCray, Jet Mykles, Sasha White, Vivi Anna, Angela Knight, Camille Anthony, Flash, Mary Janice Davidson, JJ Massa, and a bunch of others only eluding me because my brain is totally fried.

Lots of notes to blog about - but not tonight. Time for bed - I'm exhausted and the huge amounts of cigarette smoke and lack of sleep have kicked my butt. More tomorrow.....

3 Comments

  1. I was so glad I got to see you, even if only briefly here and there and GO YOU on the requests.


  2. LOVED spending time with you *g* We definitely had fun and congrats on the requests! You deserve it!


  3. I wish I could have been there :) It would have been fun to meet you!


Post a Comment