Sunday, June 03, 2007
When Writing Steals Your Mind
C just got home from his evening of playing games with "the guys" and went to get a soda out of the refrigerator. The following conversation ensued:

C: "Why is the peanut butter in the fridge?"

M: "ummmm" (as I think back and remember that Morganator had requested a PB&J sandwich earlier. Like 6 hours earlier.)

C: "Is there jam in the cupboard?"

M: "ummm - I dunno. What's in the cupboard?"

C: "The jam IS in the cupboard. Was this Morgan?"

M: (briefly considers lying but the laughing would give it away) "Umm - no, that would be me."

C: laughs

M: It's not my fault. Morgan wanted a sandwich just as I was trying to plot out something.

Sheeesh - good thing C found the jam tonight and not tomorrow.

2 Comments

  1. It could happen to anybody -- LOL


  2. Thank goodness...I thought I was the only one who did that!

    Lucynda


Post a Comment