Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Impromptu Contest for Del Fantasma: Texas Tea
So - I'm dying to hear from some readers. Have you bought this book? Have you read it?

In order to get some feedback, I'm offering a bribe ... I mean a prize..... I'll leave the contest open until midnight Pacific on 9/1 and all people who enter will be put into a drawing for a lovely chainmail keychain (made by yours truly) in silver and blue.

All you have to do to enter is email the answer to these feedback questions to me at realmsoftheraven @ gmail . com (no spaces) with the word "Feedback Contest" in the title.

What did you like the most?
What did you like the least?
What character was your favorite?
What would you like to see in the future from the Coyote shifter clans?

Feel free to include any other feedback you want to!

If you haven't bought it yet, you can do that now and still enter - just buy it from Aspen at http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/texas-tea/prod_65.html or FictionWise at http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook49566.htm?cached.

I really AM dying to know!

If you win, I'll email you back to ask for your mailing address. You can also post comments here but be sure to enter the contest too....

3 Comments

  1. So??? Who won?


  2. The winner was Tammi :) I've already emailed her back.

    Muhahah - wait until you all see what I made last weekend.


  3. Ahh...I missed the contest!! But I thought I'd still let you know that I really enjoyed Texas Tea! The only thing I can think of that I liked least about it was that it wasnt long enough!! :)


Post a Comment