Thursday, November 01, 2007
National Novel Writing Month Kickoff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm going to participate this year but, as usual, I have to do so using what works for me instead of the official "rules".

The stated rules are to take the entire month of November and produce a 50,000 novel. The guidance given is to ignore editing, etc and just get words on paper. I can't bring myself to do that. It goes against the entire way I write and what tends to make my muse happy.

So I'm going to try to write 50,000 words in the month, including edits,but it may be spread over several contracted stories instead of one work. This comes out to 1700 words a day, basically.

I figure that even the energy behind this will be great motivation. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment