Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Seven Random and/or Weird Things About Me.
I was tagged by the evil Michelle Hasker. Sigh.....

Sooooooooooo - I'm never good at these sorts of challenges. Here's my best shot.....

1. I can make chain maille armor but stick to chain maille jewelry for now. I learned to make it in high school.

2. I never thought I had what it took to be an author until about two years ago.

3. My parents were into science fiction fandom so I pretty much grew up amongst it.

4. I love ravens and consider them my personal guardians.

5. I used to consider myself an introvert but my friends and family say that I'm really just a disguised extrovert. I mean, doesn't every introvert strike up conversations with anyone who doesn't run away fast enough?

6. I'm a jewelry-aholic. I love it. I love to make it. I love to buy it. I love to wear it. Thankfully I try to stick to mostly costume jewelry.

7. I have tattoos and body piercings. I'll leave that to your imagination!

No idea who to tag so anyone interested in taking this up??

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment